“The Holy Grail of customer engagement and experience resides in the ability to have one view of the customer and their relationship with the organization.”
Organizations are investing in advanced technology to automate and improve engagement, brand and marketing initiatives. These investments often fall short; not because of a lack of functionality, but due to little focus on the overall customer communication lifecycle.
Areas of Impact:
1. Customer- Facing Communications
2. Customer Profile Management
3. Multi-Channel Delivery
4. Integrated Campaign Management
5. Marketing & Operations Message Orchestration
6. One View Interaction & Enagement Analytics
7. Marketing Automation & Lead Generation
8. Customer Lifecycle & Experience Management
9. OMNI Commerce & Payment Initiatives
10. Voice of Customer Feedback & Survey Execution
A Cloud centric approach to orchestrating operational and marketing oriented communications is required to drive key areas in the customer communication lifecycle; consumption, adoption, retention, revenue and engagement. These measurements determine business success in the new cloud era.
The Buyer’s Guide assists organizations in understanding the benefits of a cloud-centric approach to involve branding, engagement and customer experience management into every aspect of your communication strategy.