Organizations are investing in advanced technology to automate and improve engagement, brand and marketing initiatives. These investments often fall short; not because of a lack of functionality, but due to little focus on the overall customer communication lifecycle.
Areas of Impact:
1. Customer- Facing Communications
2. Customer Profile Management
3. Multi-Channel Delivery
4. Integrated Campaign Management
5. Marketing & Operations Message Orchestration
6. One View Interaction & Enagement Analytics
7. Marketing Automation & Lead Generation
8. Customer Lifecycle & Experience Management
9. OMNI Commerce & Payment Initiatives
10. Voice of Customer Feedback & Survey Execution
A Cloud centric approach to orchestrating operational and marketing oriented communications is required to drive key areas in the customer communication lifecycle; consumption, adoption, retention, revenue and engagement. These measurements determine business success in the new cloud era.
The Buyer’s Guide assists organizations in understanding the benefits of a cloud-centric approach to involve branding, engagement and customer experience management into every aspect of your communication strategy.